Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Wendy's and Sesame?  (Read 7942 times)

Description:

Offline lakeswimr

Re: Wendy's and Sesame?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 09:46:32 AM »
Yes, that is the impression I got from talking to the Canadian CSR.

alliedhealth

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »
Noticed here in NC that the Wendy's have added a flatbread chicken sandwich which I read the label of the flatbread- fine for PN/TN- has different grains and sesame.

Offline joshsmom

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 12:12:28 PM »
I called on the buns about a month ago. They have their own bakery so the buns do not have sesame in the US. Now that they ave the wraps it may ave changed, but as of 1 month ago they were fine. The women even checked further and called me back.

Offline gufyduck

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 10:26:10 AM »
Do they still have the wraps?  I didn't see them on the menu yesterday, so I ordered a burger, but still started reacting... I didn't see anything on their allergy list for PN or TN, and sesame didn't pop up when I searched the allergy ingredient list.