Nature's Path waffles

Started by hezzier, March 26, 2013, 08:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

Does anyone use Nature's Path waffles or toaster pastries?  My niece eats the waffles so I was checking them out online.  Most of the products have a warning, but the waffles and pastries do not.  They are a Canadian company and do not open until noon EST so I can call later.

twinturbo

I'd like to hear on the waffles, too. We used them years ago because they labeled well but I haven't used them for a while and between then and now they may have been acquired by larger company. Not sure though.

However the pastries made in their Blaine, Washington facility we use all the time. It's labeled may contain dairy because it's shared line with frosted. The price is better at warehouses and through Amazon subscription but I think the warehouse ones always have icing.

You'll see betalains as a source of natural coloring. It's beets.

hezzier

I called and emailed yesterday, but have not heard back.

hezzier

I got a call back today.  She couldn't answer my question about tree nuts in the facility without researching it and calling me back.  I take that as a good sign that she didn't just give me the standard CYA answer.  She did say that there are tree nuts in the facility but they are segregated and are not on shared equipment with the waffles and toaster pastries.  While my sister was out, she found the toaster pastries so brought home two kinds to try.  She is at a meeting tonight and may stop by a store to see if she can find the waffles for DS in the am.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview