Introduce Yourself - We're Glad You Found Us!

Started by admin rebekahc, July 21, 2011, 10:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janelle205

Welcome back! 

While I don't remember you, guessing from before my time, I'm glad to see you. :)

MsMissy

Hi im Melissa i have an insane list of food/chemical/medicinal allergies, i have Celiac (as do both my girls.) My youngest girl also has Austism, making it very difficult to get her to understand her food allergies. Everyone in my family is allergic to something and has another medical condition to go with it. I also have OCD (or is that normal when you have to be so very careful about every morsel of food you and your family eats?) :insane:

rebekahc

Hi Melissa!  Sounds like you have your hands full - you'll fit right in here LOL!
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

mommabridget

Welcome Melissa     :bye:

I think being a bit OCD is normal for me...and this crowd  :misspeak:

Glad you found us.  :D
Have a blessed day!
DS(22) Allergic to peanuts, cashews & soy.
DD(29) Allergic to Bactrim, & iodine. 
DD(31)NKA
DGS (born June 2011) NKA
DGS (born April 2014) NKA
Louisiana, USA

jjjmom53

Hi from MO. My husband had many allergies: aspirin, penicillin, NSADS, tree nuts, chocolate. Recently he had a severe reaction to sesame seeds. I am open to any heads up! He appears to be intolerant to lactose and wheat, also

SilverLining

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

There is an area all about seed allergies.  I recommend you look through it.

Seed Allergy

Sesame seeds are in a lot of pre-packaged foods, and not always listed for cross contamination. 

Maranda

Hello everyone. My name is Maranda. I was recently diagnosed with allergies to milk, eggs, peanuts, and gluten.

SilverLining

AngieS

Hello, I recently stumbled across this page.  I have Celiac and my almost 3 yr ol DS is newly diagnosed with Eosiniphilic Esophagitus and is allergic to wheat, barley, dairy and peas.  We just did round 2 for endoscopy and found things are slightly better but that we are missing another allergin.  If any of you have kids with EoE or have EoE I would love to chat.

rebekahc

Hi Angie  :)

There are several members here who deal with Celiac and also several who have EE or have a child with EE as well as all of us dealing with just allergies, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of information and support.  Feel free to jump in with any questions, etc.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!

SkyScorcher

Hello!  I'm SkyScorcher (or just Sky).  You probably all know my mom, CMDeux...  I have a pretty lengthy list of allergies, peanut being the most severe and milk sensitivity a minor nuisance.   :nocupcakes: I also have an egg allergy, but I'm going through... well, the closest word I can think of is "therapy," taking a daily dose of very little egg to build up tolerance.      :dunce:
Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy.

Der Regenbogenfisch kannst dir jetzt nicht hilfst!

Peanut, treenut (except hazelnuts), egg.

Western US

rebekahc

TX - USA

becca

dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview