Sun Cups

Started by GoingNuts, May 19, 2013, 02:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoingNuts

The Super Stop n Shop a few towns over had them today in their Natural Foods section. The had them in milk and dark chocolate, mint and caramel.  :thumbsup:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

nameless

I've been wanting to try the caramel ones. The mint ones...are atrocious (to me).

How expensive were they?  They are now $2.50 here when I can find them.

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

GoingNuts

I thought mint sounded vile.   :P

DS said the caramel was a little overwhelming; there's no Sunbutter in it.

If you want any and can't get them PM me; I'll be happy to ship you some.
N.E. US

Jessica

My dd loves the mint. I haven't tried it. We got a few sample packs to share with a friend that has a pa daughter and we only had one extra sample pack for us, so only one mint. I've had horrible luck with suncups from stores and even from PFP. They've been all dried out inside. So the last time I ordered directly from suncups and they were perfect.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hk

Quote from: Jessica on May 19, 2013, 09:57:49 PM
My dd loves the mint. I haven't tried it. We got a few sample packs to share with a friend that has a pa daughter and we only had one extra sample pack for us, so only one mint. I've had horrible luck with suncups from stores and even from PFP. They've been all dried out inside. So the last time I ordered directly from suncups and they were perfect.

I ordered directly from the company as well.  Sometimes they have great specials too (which is why I have about 40 of them in my pantry).

GoingNuts

Forgot to mention - $1.99/package at Stop n Shop. 

I didn't care.  I was just to happy to see them in a mainstream store.  I love supporting companies that have "nut free" on the label.  :heart:
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview