New Englad

Started by Ra3chel, May 19, 2013, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ra3chel

Next week, I'm going to MA for a few days for a friend's wedding, and from there, to NY for a week and change for work. Any particular places / brands I should look for (aside from Cape Cod potato chips, of course!) that I wouldn't be able to find out West?
The 3 is silent.

twinturbo

Cape Cod's Hyannisport facility is the only one that is nut free per the phone call I had with Cape Cod. It's noted by the code on the front of the bag (H) for Hyannisport.

Mass has some of the best regulation for food allergies at restaurants. Where in Massachusetts and when you write NY do you mean NYC? If by Mass and NY you mean Boston and NYC I'm going to give you a head's up about cab service in both. They operate differently from one another. Very differently.

lakeswimr

Which allergens do you avoid?  Burtons restaurant is now in MA.  They are really good with FAs.  Not Your Average JOes is also in MA.  They are OK with FAs.  My last experience there was not as good FA wise as past ones.  Depending on your allergens I think they will be good. 

buttons

My son is pa/tna.  There is a bakery north of Boston we feel comfortable with - Cakes for Occasions.  Also Legal Sea Foods restaurant has been good.   Not sure what foods you avoid, though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview