FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Milk Allergy

help me find-: things with dairy baked IN them

<< < (3/5) > >>

admin rebekahc:
GingerPye
Posted: 02.26.2010 at 09:13:04

wow, that is amazing. Hope things continue to be so positive!

DD, 15 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema
DS, 12 - MA/EA/PA/env./asthma
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse

admin rebekahc:
Posted: 02.26.2010 at 09:25:23

Ginger, but it is so hit or miss. The girl scout cookie (pn free facility) with dairy in it didn't work, yet the these did.

Sometimes I wonder how much of it is psychological too.....

admin rebekahc:
GingerPye
Posted: 02.26.2010 at 09:48:15

huh. Yeah, that is disappointing. Well, hopefully he is building up tolerance with every bite . . .

DD, 15 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema
DS, 12 - MA/EA/PA/env./asthma
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse

admin rebekahc:
my3guys
Posted: 02.26.2010 at 03:09:33

Same thing here. Very hit or miss on what works. It seems the lower the dairy is listed on the label, the better he does with it.

2 children with allergies covering milk, eggs, peanuts,treenuts, soy, oas, seasonal allergies

1 child with chronic reflux

admin rebekahc:
Carefulmom
Posted: 02.26.2010 at 07:35:46

Can someone clarify something for me? Dd is on baked milk also. What do you consider not working? For example, if your child has some sneezing on the baked milk item, would you consider that to be not working, or would you keep giving it? Do you consider that it didn`t work if your child has any symptoms at all or just if your child had a lot of symptoms?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version