login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: can you help me with asthma questionaire for class teachers please?  (Read 1931 times)

Description: I need your opinons!

Offline eragon

Hello,
am organising a teacher questionaire on asthma and school for my voluntary work with a local asthma charity.
I am addings questions linked to our local educational authority guidelines, but just want to check that from a parental point of view I am on the correct path.

I want to gauge a understanding of teachers awareness of asthma (and this can overlap in to allergies but mainly asthma for this questionaire.) and their expectations of the children  and parents responsiblity regarding in their class.

so add some questions on areas that you have thought needed highlighting and if you are a parent and teacher your imput will be very valuable to me.

The questionaire will gather some evidence that the local guidelines and policies are working /implemented / or not iyswim.

thanks in advance!
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Offline GingerPye

eragon, I am not sure I understand --- do you need us to look at what you already have?
DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Offline LinksEtc

Edited.  I'm not sure my original response was what you were looking for.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:54:55 PM by LinksEtc »