California Olive Ranch

Started by Linden, June 20, 2013, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linden

I emailed California Olive Oil about shared lines with nuts.  They said there's nothing on the lines but olives.  The relevant part of their reply is below.

"Thank you for your inquiry – I understand your concerns, as a number of my family members have severe allergies!  I am very pleased to be able to tell you that Our EVOO is certified as 100% natural EVOO by the COOC and that our equipment is dedicated to processing our oil and nothing else!  Our Mills process only olives, and we have strict rules that do not allow food or drink in the milling area.  Every possible precaution has been taken against any cross-contamination. 

We are audited by the state of California regularly. We are SQF certified, Kosher and non GMO certified.  All of those audit systems focus heavily on controlling cross contamination." 
DS TNA/EA, avocado, environmentals, asthma

Jessica

Thanks. I'm going to look for this brand. I use philipo berio now and it's fine but I like other options too since EVOO is so expensive.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview