FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: English Muffins  (Read 21439 times)

Description:

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Thomas English Muffins
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 12:10:42 PM »
I have confirmed with pepperidge farms that the rumor is true that they have discontinued making both kinds of english muffins.  If you have an outlet near you, you may still be able to get them.  The one near us closed (thankfully, I called before driving there).

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Thomas English Muffins
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 12:12:07 PM »
I'm hoping no one minds, but I'm going to change the name of the thread to "english muffins" since there is more than info on thomas's.

Kittle

Re: English Muffins
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2018, 06:40:09 PM »
I know this is an old thread but my son just had an allergic reaction to Thomas’ English muffins. The packaging has NO statement in regards to peanuts.

So to all the moms wondering, do not give your peanut allergic kids the Thomas’ brand products :( I hope this saves someone else the heartache.

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2018, 07:40:07 PM »
Kittle, I’m so sorry that happened.  How is he?

I stopped using them years ago due to X-contamination concerns.  I switched to Pepperidge Farm English Muffins, but I don’t think they make them anymore. 

Unfortunately “may contain” and “shared equipment” warnings are voluntary, which totally sucks for our community.   :disappointed:
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 02:34:51 PM »
I saw a FB post that said Thomas's English Muffins now have a warning for Walnuts.  So since I was headed to the grocery store, I checked our Thomas's and the label stated made in a facility that uses nuts.

We do not use this brand.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:33:09 PM by hezzier »