Raw Honey

Started by hezzier, August 07, 2013, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

Ok, I have a recipe that calls for it.  Any safe brands for TNA? 

Jessica

I didn't buy raw but this company is very good about sending you information about their products. The one raw honey I did ask about was the raw pacific northwest blueberry honey and the fact sheet said it did not contain any known allergens and was not made on equipment with any known allergens.
http://www.glorybee.com/shop/18-oz-Honey-Jars/?page=99999

There are several varieties of raw honeys on that page. As for brands available at grocery stores-I'm not sure. I saw some at Walmart tonight but didn't pick it up to look at it. I just noticed it in passing.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

CMdeux

GloryBee itself may well handle nut products-- most likely hazelnuts, but possibly walnuts or almonds, too.  DH can't recall specifically, but I'm remembering him telling me something like that the last time he was out there.

Ahhh-- yes, they DO have a natural foods line that has nuts in it.

On the other hand, they are really super-nice-- I'd call them and ask.  They have filtered Clover Honey on sale right now, too.   :)
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

hezzier

I bought the only one at the grocery store today called Really Raw Honey.  I called and she said the honey goes directly from the hive into the jar.  Now that being said she is not the person doing it, but did let me know they have worked with the same bee keepers for 15 years.  So we'll give it a try...not sure my first recipe DS will be eating anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview