Peanut Free Minor League Baseball Games

Started by becca, July 24, 2013, 02:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

becca

I got an email today to promote specifically the September 1st game, which will donate some proceeds to the FARE walk for food allergy.  No peanuts will be sold at that game.  if you look up the Spinner's schedule, there are actually several peanut free game days.  We have been to games here, not peanut free ones, and it is a fun time.  This September game will also have fireworks after the game.  When we went in June, they did that and they were good.

Not sure how many folks are close enough to go, but at $5 a ticket, it really is a fun time for younger kids or anyone who likes a decent baseball game and does not have the hundreds of $$ it takes to go to Fenway!   
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

tnmom

It looks like we missed our peanut-free game with the Nashville Sounds.  It was Monday.  But it sounds like they did a good job getting ready for it and making it safe for everyone.  I'll keep an eye out for it next year.  We love baseball games!

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22889395/nashville-sounds-host-peanut-free-ballgame 

hedgehog

Hmmm...maybe we will go sometime.  I know the Red Sox have peanut free section at Fenway on August 3. W are actually going on the 4th.  They are paying the diamondbacks, and one of their players graduated from my kids' high school.  He has quite a fe local fans, including DD.
USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview