imagelogin
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: new  (Read 989 times)

Description:

Offline nicholek74

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
new
« on: July 22, 2013, 09:43:16 PM »
 I get a red rash on my chest , neck and face... i was food tested but after a few things i realized that i was turning red after having things with sulfites anyone else have this problem?

Offline CMdeux

  • Global Moderator
  • Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 31,861
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: new
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:21:41 AM »
YES-- although sulfite sensitivity isn't IgE-mediated, it can lead to reactions which are very much like anaphylaxis.

You should be sure to take a look down in the bottom of the index-- we have some information down there which is sulfite-specific and might be helpful to you. 

Welcome! 
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.