You know you have allergies when......

Started by SilverLining, May 06, 2014, 11:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

....you get all excited because you find safe hotdog buns and you feel the need to make it you status update on Facebook.

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

SilverLining

Quote from: PurpleCat on May 06, 2014, 12:44:52 PM
sesame safe????

Peanut nut and sesame safe.  They aren't actually hotdog buns.  But they are an egg bun shaped close enough that I can use them as hotdog buns.

PurpleCat

Can you share vendor info?  My DD will be so happy if I can find them!

SilverLining

Quote from: PurpleCat on May 06, 2014, 01:40:04 PM
Can you share vendor info?  My DD will be so happy if I can find them!

I did post in the manufacturers forum.  The company is called TSF - The Siopao Factory.  But I think it's a local company and probably only available here.

SilverLining

You know you have allergies when......mid meal you run to the garbage can, digging through to find the ingredient list to see if there's a livable reason why your tongue is burning.  And when you see "hot and spicy" on the label, you wash your hands and continue eating.

spacecanada

... when the bottle of Benadryl, oral syringe, and extra Allerject in your lunch bag take up more room than your actual lunch.

... when your bag of essential medication takes up half your carry on bag at the airport.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

twinturbo

... when your elementary school age children know more about epinephrine than most medical professionals.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview