Nestle Nesquik chocolate syrup

Started by nonuteen, July 31, 2013, 12:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonuteen

Does anyone use this?  We usually do not buy choc syrup.  Label does not state any allergens and I like that is they do not use HFCS.  I called and they said it is free of the top 8 allergens.  It is distributed by Nestle USA but a product of Canada on label.

candyguru

We use Nesquik syrup (usually strawberry but sometimes chocolate too).  We also buy the tetra paks of Nesquik chocolate & strawberry milk. Never had a problem in over 3 years of regularly using Nesquik products, and Nestle Canada labels very well as they label for cross contamination (always check labels as manufacturing conditions can change over time).  FYI- Our daughter is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, sesame, legumes (lentils, split peas, etc).

-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

YouKnowWho

We have in the past because it is HFCS free.  I don't think I called on it, just took the label at face value or read at the Celiac site about how they label...or maybe it was from one of our reincarnations here (not PA.com since the mass exodus LOL).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview