FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Tumblr Post  (Read 5468 times)

Description: Not good but very popular post

Offline sneaker

Tumblr Post
« on: May 18, 2014, 08:15:24 PM »
This is what is on Tumblr:

"br0lan:
my coworker just told me about a kid he knew in second grade that was really allergic to peanuts but one day during lunch he said that he couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to know what reeses taste like so he pulled out his epipen, ate the reese cup then stabbed himself with the epipen and told the teacher to call the hospital and that kid is the most hardcore kid I’ve ever heard of I wanna be his friend "

I have no idea if this is true but I am posting because it is very popular on Tumblr with over 300,000 notes, which is reblogs and likes etc.  My teen daughter told me about this.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:22:28 PM by sneaker »

Offline momma2boys

• Global Moderator
Re: Tumblr Post
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 09:34:34 PM »
One of ds's friends tweeted this to him and another pa girl yesterday.
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: Tumblr Post
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 10:33:28 PM »
DD has seen that on FB.  Someone shared it with her and their other friends...   with some note about "hahaha!  That's hilarious..."

She and her very first ever BF (also PA) both responded to that friend with... something along the lines of--

"Oh.  Yeah.  Meh." and "Ha. ha.  NOT."

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.