Bisquick for PA/TNA?

Started by brownie, August 22, 2013, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownie

DS is going on a scout trip this weekend.  I am trying to approve him to eat the Bisquick shake n Pour pancakes they will be making.  This appears to be Betty Crocker which appears to still be General Mills (All these buyouts are confusing me any more).  We have always trusted the GM policy and eaten their cereal mostly.  Anyone have specific knowledge or experience with this product?  Thanks!  Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

CMdeux

We go through a large box of the stuff about every 6 weeks. 

Makes awesome, easy biscuits and pancakes.
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

rebekahc

:yes:  We use Bisquick all the time.  It's awesome for chicken and dumplings, too.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

brownie

Awesome!  Always nice when it turns out well.  Usually if we don't use it, the response is disappointing, but I always make my pancakes from scratch. Thank you!
Brownie

nameless

40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

becca

We have used the Bisquick biscuit and pancake mix in the white box(reduced fat or such) for years.  But not specifically the shake and pour mix.  But I would trust the labeling.  I think we used to not ever get it due to eggs in it. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

brownie

I called GM too and got a favorable response.  They are supposedly mailing me their allergy policy though it hasn't shown up.  DS used the product at camp and all is well.  Thank you so much for your assurances!  Brownie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview