Maxi Canada

Started by MandCmama, September 06, 2013, 06:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandCmama

We don't do chicken nuggets often, but my go-to safe option was discontinued. The friendly man in the freezer section said the ones made by Maxi Canada were the best sellers (Yummy! Dino). The package listed allergens, but there was no "may contain" statement. For now I bought Wegman's gluten free  :tongue: We'll see if they pass.
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

SilverLining

never heard of this product.  But I searched and found a web-site.

This is their FAQ Page

QuoteAre your products allergens free?
Maxi products contain wheat, soy and gluten. We do not use milk, eggs, peanuts, nuts, tree nuts, fish or seafood based ingredients in our formulations, nor do we store any of these in our plant facility.

SilverLining

I must look for these.  I was looking through some of their products.  And clicking on Buffalo Chick'n Teasers, I see this.

QuoteFully Cooked
Made with white meat chicken
45% less fat than the leading brand of cooked chicken wings
0g trans fat per serving
Allergens: Contains Soy and Wheat. Does not contain milk, eggs, peanuts, nuts, tree nuts, sesame, fish or seafood
Microwaveable
Resealable bag

Right there, easy to see....does not contain sesame.  Saw that on every products I checked.

Aimee

Omg we live on these in our house!  We are severe peanut /tree nut/ sesame.  Even  me and my husband will eat them.

Aimee

I actually work at Wegmans and either buy them there or usually at bjs wholesale cause they will have coupons for them

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview