FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Urging Commercial Airlines to implement peanut allergy policy  (Read 2454 times)

Description: NJ Senate Bill

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
Kyrillos Introduces Resolution Urging Airlines to Enact Policies Concerning Peanuts on Flights

Sept 30, 2013

Senator Joe Kyrillos (R-Monmouth) has introduced a resolution urging commercial airlines to implement and enact policies concerning peanuts on flights to address allergy concerns.

http://www.senatenj.com/index.php/kyrillos/kyrillos-introduces-resolution-urging-airlines-to-enact-policies-concerning-peanuts-on-flights/15591
Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

twinturbo

Re: Urging Commercial Airlines to implement peanut allergy policy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 11:39:33 AM »
Peanut is a start, I guess. I'd rather see it framed as allergen specific per flight for an individual with a life-threatening reaction to it. I know the drill but I'm left with some prevention for one child 10,000 ft in the air but zero for the other.

Offline Scout

Re: Urging Commercial Airlines to implement peanut allergy policy
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »
I was nervous on our flight to Hawaii  but United was great.....no problems...at all

well, other than the 9hr delay due to reverse thruster malfunction........but you know that is important..