Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini cookies (and reg size)

Started by IowaMom, October 07, 2013, 11:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaMom

I just got a call from my DD school nurse. We have had the "Gripz"Chips Deluxe Rainbow mini cookies on her safe snack list for a couple of years now.  So, evidently Keebler decided to change the "Gripz" cookies to just plain chips deluxe (not the rainbow), and the "rainbow mini cookies" are NO LONGER SAFE (nor are they Gripz anymore).  So not only did they change the product's safety, but also the packaging to be extremely confusing!! Makes me really question my ability to trust them-it seems that generally when big companies do confusing things like that they at least put something out about it to warn consumers.  Thank goodness her nurse caught it!
10 year old DD - PA only
USA

anxious

I just bought the Griptz variety pack which includes the reg. chips delux cookies, there was no warning on the box nor on the wrapper. I called a few days ago to confirm they were safe, and they took the bar code and stated were safe for PA/TNA.

Now I'm worried to even give it to him with all this confusion.

IowaMom

Those "should" still be safe anxious...it's just that the rainbow ones are the what used to be in the Gripz packaging, and are now in different packages and now labeled as unsafe.  I just don't get it- this is hard enough without companies doing things like this that completely confuse their customers.  If I thought I could actually talk to a person who cared I would consider calling- but I highly doubt I would reach anyone like that :disappointed:
10 year old DD - PA only
USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview