FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Research Study  (Read 1896 times)

Description: MSc Research Project for parents

Offline c.screti

Research Study
« on: July 12, 2016, 06:01:50 AM »
Hello :)

I would like to let you know about a research project being conducted at Aston University as part of an MSc in Health Psychology. I am interested in how children manage their food allergy and whether certain parenting styles are helpful for these children.  I will need to compare this with parents of children who do not have food allergy.  You can take part if you are a parent of a child aged between 7 and 17 years and the study involves filling in some online questionnaires that will take about 20 minutes.

If you are interested in taking part in this study or would like more information, please click on the following link (or copy and paste it into your web browser): https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JJ8SDRT

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Research Study
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 07:28:30 AM »
My kids are too old, but I have shared this with a local group that I used to participate with.  :)
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US