Somersaults-- sunflower-based snacks

Started by CMdeux, September 16, 2013, 06:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMdeux

http://shop.somersaultsnackco.com/

These do contain sunflower, sesame and wheat.  Some varieties also contain milk.

If you enter NEWFAN15, right now they'll give you 15% off your first order.

I'm so upset that Costco quit carrying these!!  They were completely awesome.  I mixed them with Quaker oatmeal squares and Craisins for a trail mix that everyone in my family could actually eat.  Breakfast on the go. 

May order direct from them.  The Cinnamon ones sound delicious, and I'm sure that my DH would love the pepper ones.
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

twinturbo

Thanks for the milk and wheat warning. I think it might work for DS1's school snacks.  :thumbsup:

CMdeux

Amazon listings have ingredient label photos.  :)   :thumbsup:

This is from the salty pepper ones:

and the cocoa flavor:

THESE DO CONTAIN SESAME.

Western U.S.

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Jessica

The website says Target has these so the next time we go I'll have to look for them. thanks !
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Jessica

fyi-they posted on their facebook page that the 1 oz packages are made in a shared facility (with peanuts or tree nuts-can't remember) but strict cleaning practices are followed. It still says nut free on their website though. They also clarified that by "nut free" they mean both peanut and tree nuts.

they said sometime next year the 1 oz will be in a dedicated facility but until then, it's not.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

GingerPye

DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

CMdeux

Quote from: Jessica on November 23, 2013, 09:40:17 AM
fyi-they posted on their facebook page that the 1 oz packages are made in a shared facility (with peanuts or tree nuts-can't remember) but strict cleaning practices are followed. It still says nut free on their website though. They also clarified that by "nut free" they mean both peanut and tree nuts.

they said sometime next year the 1 oz will be in a dedicated facility but until then, it's not.

Whoah-- thanks for the tip on that one.

We'd been buying the larger bags when Costco had them, but wow, I so would not have been happy to buy a multi-pack only to have to donate them.

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview