login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Collected recipes (Grain free, milk free, tree nut free, can be dairy free)  (Read 1434 times)

Description:

jschwab

I stuck all of our recipes on a blog, partially so we can reference them (one of the major pains of this new allergy is that all my paper recipe cards are contaminated with the allergen from handling).

All of these recipes are grain free and use no milk (of any variety). We use Purity Farm certified casein free ghee for all the recipes requiring it but butter could be substituted for those who tolerate it or another fat like coconut oil or palm oil. Most of the recipes use eggs which is, I think, the only U.S. top 8 allergen in them. Unfortunately, there is not much that is vegan-friendly due to the reliance on eggs, but substitutions might be possible for some recipes.

http://thejauntrecipefile.blogspot.com/