FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: SOS! Need soy milk safe for several allergens  (Read 1862 times)

Description:

hk

SOS! Need soy milk safe for several allergens
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:15:49 AM »
I am making the cupcakes for the class Halloween party.  We have egg, peanut, tree nut and dairy allergies in the class.  Dairy is one allergen I haven't dealt with.  So far, the soy milk I can find that is safe for dd (nut and egg) is not safe for dairy allergy and vice versa.  Is anyone aware of one that is safe for all 3 allergens?  Or maybe a coconut milk that is?  Thank you!!!

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: SOS! Need soy milk safe for several allergens
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 08:50:07 PM »
Trader Joe's in the LARGE shelf-stable packaging used to be-- you'd need to call to verify, though.
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline lakeswimr

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 09:30:20 AM »
I like pacific.  It is shared equip tree nuts but they are food allergy aware and clean well.  You could call them and see if what they do is in your comfort zone. 

jschwab

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 09:06:22 PM »
Thanks for posting this. I am needing this now, too. The kids are clamoring for some kind of milk to make hot milk drinks to replace the almond milk we used to get. I will give Pacific a call.