Dominoes Pizza

Started by Joshmom, December 14, 2013, 08:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshmom

Anyone eat this? My ds allergic to peanut, tree nuts, sesame and sunflower seeds.

Macabre

We do, and we are PA, Sesame and Shellfish.

We like the flat crust with white sauce, spinach and feta. Yummmmmm.  Also jalapeƱo and pineapple. They changed their red sauce last year and I don't like it anymore, but we do fine with it.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

hezzier

allerav

Does anyone with egg allergy eat Dominoes? We do, but I just realized they have "garlic parmesan" sauce that has egg yolks.  I worry about cross contamination from cutting the pizza.

twinturbo

We do regularly but we don't have a history of reaction that would make us avoid small amounts of baked egg yolk. That amount of cross-contam works for us. I just wanted to give you a full answer to factor that in to your own risk. For all I know he could eat the sauce without issue in fact we're due to a baked challenge.

MandCmama

We have an egg allergy as well as peanut. We eat waaaaay too much of this really bad pizza,lol!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

hk

Quote from: allerav on December 18, 2013, 08:19:38 AM
Does anyone with egg allergy eat Dominoes? We do, but I just realized they have "garlic parmesan" sauce that has egg yolks.  I worry about cross contamination from cutting the pizza.

The way I found out about this sauce when it was new was because dd had a reaction to dominos pizza, which she had eaten many many times before.  I pulled up the menu online to see if anything had changed and saw the new sauce with egg in it.  Ugh!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview