Started by GoingNuts, December 16, 2013, 07:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanna5

David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

GoingNuts

Quote from: twinturbo on December 17, 2013, 04:48:30 PM
It's really the freedom from another allergen rather than the food but it's nice when you can have the traditions. Dr. Nowak certainly seems like the doctor to have. I'm sheepishly considering moving from Sicherer to her. I'm not sure you can change within a practice though.

I'm sure you can TT.  FWIW, I love Dr. Sicherer, but he's not on our insurance.  I think DS would really like him too, especially because adolescent boys relate better to men.  And he has a goofy sense of humor.  ;)

Dr. Nowak has a lovely, soft, nurturing manner that I think probably translates well with younger kids.  She really is a doll.

Boo, he's really thrilled because he's been in search of a shelf-stable, healthy snack at school.  He has given up on beef jerky (where is a retching emoticon when you need one?), and was hoping to have a reasonably healthy, satisfying alternative.  :thumbsup:

I got out of work too late today to go buy the Wonderful almonds, and I guess he was too lazy.  I guess it will be tomorrow or Friday.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview