Christmas Candy

Started by anxious, December 17, 2013, 02:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

I must be blind because i can't find the list on the link above. I see a link that says "order here" and "ordering information" and "printable order form". Am I on the wrong website?

eta: I went to the Washburn site and there's a list there. But I didn't know about the washburn site until I was searching all over the ribbon candy man site and found the link to it there.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Jessica

It's interesting that the Ribbon candy man site has pdf nutrition files for all the candies, which include allergen info, but the manufacturer site does not.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

Here's the list for anyone else looking for it:

If you are looking for our candy during the holiday season, please check the following national chains: Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Kmart, Tuesday Morning, Wal-Mart, Michael's and Benny's. Many major grocery stores also carry our candy.

Jessica

I decided to email washburn and was told by them that the ribbon and filled candy is made in a peanut and nut free facility. BUT the pdf at the ribbon candy man site shows peanut and tree nut facility for the filled candy. I'll avoid that just in case and look for some ribbon candy tonight. thanks everyone.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Jessica

USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Jessica

No luck at the dollar tree.  So far both only had the hard candy with a peanut warning. 

Eta: found it at big lots.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Macabre

My son who has outgrown his TNA and eats other Ferrara chocolates loves these.  It looks like an orange and when you unwrap it, you crack it open and sections open up. Each section has imprints on it. They come in orange and chocolate and caramel and chocolate.

Note--this is not the same manufacturer as Lemon Heads, etc. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview