Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: am co-hosting a twitter chat on allergies  (Read 389 times)

Description: tuesday 4th feb 8-9pm GMT (uk)

Offline eragon

am co-hosting a twitter chat on allergies
« on: February 01, 2014, 12:46:18 PM »
I will be talking about allergies, health care plans, and support early years practitioners  #EYtalking so please feel free to join if this is of interest to you!
other people who join and follow #allergyhour will also be able to join in and comment.  I really recommend #allergyhour we have had some good medical hosts, pead immunologists and food safety advisor for the  anaphylaxis campaign.

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: am co-hosting a twitter chat on allergies
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 03:53:57 PM »
Thanks for the top, Eragon!   :D
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline eragon

Re: am co-hosting a twitter chat on allergies
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:59:47 PM »
went ok yesterday. you can still go on twitter and read conversation. am now writing a blog for the Early years talking blog.
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.