Enerpro bars

Started by becca, October 09, 2014, 10:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

becca

Not quite sure where to put this.  We have enjoyed these for a few years, and I buy 2 dozen every so often from Peanut Free Planet.  well, this last order, they tasted awful.  Dd gagged.  So, I emailed and they have given me credit.  They did not ask me to return them, so I have 2 dozen(minus the two we tsted and spit out, lol), if anyone could use them.  Apparently they changed the recipe to make them organic and switched to using agave in them, and they have had mixed reviews.  Some people don't mind them, and others have complained, like we did. 

I am pleased they gave me a gift certificate fo rthe full cost, but they did not give me free shipping with it, and you have to spend $100 for that.  I emailed back to request that as well, so I do not have to wait until I need $100 worth of stuff to redeem the credit. 

So disappointed, though, because they had a good protein content.  Anyone found any other packaged energy bar sort of thing they like?  We do use Tannabars from VNF, but they are higher carb and more of a granola bar, without much protein. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Irene

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview