Student vs. Hudson School District

Started by daisy madness, March 13, 2014, 11:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daisy madness

Can anyone find info on this case other than what I see in this document on pgs 4-5?

http://www.mnmsba.org/Portals/0/PDFs/LC2014Handouts/Thursday/2014QRAccomodatingStudentAllergy.pdf

Try as I might, I can't find anything else about it in Google.  Specifically, I'd like to see more information about the parents refusing to sign a release for the school to contact the allergist directly. 

rebekahc

I searched everything I could think of and came up with nothing, also.  I find it odd that some cases are given a more complete reference (IDELR) but several aren't.  I'm questioning the legitimacy of those that aren't.  That and the fact that there are no citations for any of the facts presented makes the whole thing questionable.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

daisy madness

And I wonder if it's even relevant to those outside that particular state.  Does case law from one state's due process hearings set a precedent in another state?  Maybe?? Isn't due process heard in federal court?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview