Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Princess Cheese

U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

hedgehog

My guess is that it won't come off their website until they are sure that there is not some location still offering it until they run out.
USA

momma2boys

Awesome, thanks for posting that. I need to email them and thank them.
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Macabre

So I posted this link on my FB timeline and so far 1/3 of the folks liking it aren't members of. FAS. ;) That means progress is happening.

CMdeux

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

becca

Shared your post, McC, to see the response I get, if any.  Seems like a est worth trying.  Many of my FB friends are school parents, without(and some with) FAs, and friends and family who have sometimes been less than understanding or will never quite get it.  And many of you all here, lol. 

But great news!  I had been checing back here daily for awhile, but then stopped.  I only saw this news via McCs FB post.  Missed it here.  So glad they responded. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

twinturbo

So.

What's the half-life of roasted peanut proteins? 6 months on those aggravatingly durable suckers?

:heart: running from a legume. Total picture of sanity. But I've got to start showing Wendy's some $$$ love for making it possible to consume products there once more.

Macabre

CMdeux

I'm thinking chili and frosty is my first stop-- drive through and eaten at home. 

We'll move back up to chili-cheese fries and baked potato over time. 

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

twinturbo

I'm going back on a gain cycle so I can use a classic, nuggets, side salad + frosty for a post workout recovery. I always shower down after my gym routine anyhow.

becca

We only ever do the drive through at our local one, generally, if we have been at a pool that is nearby.  So, kids are wet, in bathing suits.  never go inside.  The inside service is really, really slow at ours too.  Not the window.
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

GoingNuts

Behold the power of the Food Allergy community:

We have pulled the Asian Salad Dressing due to the peanuts in it.  It will be out in a few weeks without the peanuts in it.  So it is safe now to go to Wendy's since they threw away all the packets of dressing that they had in the stores.
If I can help you at any time please let me know.
Have a great weekend.

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

hedgehog

Thinking about where I wanted to pull off for lunch today, I decided that I wanted to support Wendy's, so that is where I stopped, even though I could have anywhere (I have no real dietary restrictions, and I was so one).
USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview