login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Costco Food Court allergen menu?  (Read 35760 times)

Description: anywhere? online or in store?

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: Costco Food Court allergen menu?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32:38 PM »
IMMV, but no nuts today at Costco Hut.

The people ahead of us in line complained about that, btw.  (Yeah, after spending an hour IN Costco, I was about to unload on them with significant snark over that, but oh well...  I said it in my head instead; Yeah-- 'big mistake' all right-- because both of you fat-***es are still slurping down frozen yogurt anyway, and looky here, THIS kid is actually buying food here, which TOTALLY would never have happened at all when there were nuts behind that counter... so yeah.  Big "mistake" just earned Costco my 14 bucks and change.  Next.)  Just saying, though-- they may not be gone for good.  They've only "discontinued" the dipped ice-cream with nuts for about two or three months, it sounded like.

We got the stuff to go, since DH wasn't with us and I didn't feel like putting DD into the car AFTER eating a 'first-time' food item 30 minutes from home.  She polished off a root beer in the car, the other half of my mocha freeze (YUM-- Hershey's syrup at ours, btw), and a Polish dog with a bun.

We'll enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.   :dunno:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.