FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy

Name list of peanut/nut words

<< < (2/2)

admin rebekahc:
jami
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 11:10 am     

I'll have to figure out where I got those for my list.

I should have written it done with my list---

And I'll admit--once I found something--I don't go back and take it off the list--and keep researching it-- but this has been 7 years--maybe it is time. 

Michelle Mom to:

DS #1- 10 --peanuts, treenuts, asthma, environmental allergies-grew out of egg

Ds-#2 6- peanuts, treenuts,penicilen, motrin, environmental allergies-grew out of milk, peas

DD -#1 - 13 months old- milk

USA 

admin rebekahc:
JeannieLino
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 02:16 pm     

If you can find out, thanks. I just panic when I realize I may have missed something.

I do appreciate that list, though! 

Jeannie

Twin girls, 5, one PA/TN, one not (but still avoiding!)

Son, 2, avoiding all PN/TN till 5

USA

admin rebekahc:
jami
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 08:41 pm       

Well--so far what I have found that these words were listed on the other site as possible peanut sources.

However--no one ever said where the informaiton was from.

As far as I can tell--Food Additive #322---is the number for lecithin-so I am guessing it was listed because of the possibility of not knowing.

And I agree I am not finding much on Hydroxylpropyl or
Methylcellulose

But together they make eye drops!--

Sorry to turn you into panic mode--

I could not find any of these listed on any other list--except in some threads in the other sites. I checked several books and other places online--

I guess it is time to remove them from the list.--I will look around some more tomorrow--not to take this off topic--(I can edit later) but I had to start looking into Crohns disease today for my youngest--and I was at the hospital too long today.

Michelle Mom to:

DS #1- 10 --peanuts, treenuts, asthma, environmental allergies-grew out of egg

Ds-#2 6- peanuts, treenuts,penicilen, motrin, environmental allergies-grew out of milk, peas

DD -#1 - 13 months old- milk

USA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version