Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy

Name list of peanut/nut words

<< < (2/2)

admin rebekahc:
jami
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 11:10 am     

I'll have to figure out where I got those for my list.

I should have written it done with my list---

And I'll admit--once I found something--I don't go back and take it off the list--and keep researching it-- but this has been 7 years--maybe it is time. 

Michelle Mom to:

DS #1- 10 --peanuts, treenuts, asthma, environmental allergies-grew out of egg

Ds-#2 6- peanuts, treenuts,penicilen, motrin, environmental allergies-grew out of milk, peas

DD -#1 - 13 months old- milk

USA 

admin rebekahc:
JeannieLino
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 02:16 pm     

If you can find out, thanks. I just panic when I realize I may have missed something.

I do appreciate that list, though! 

Jeannie

Twin girls, 5, one PA/TN, one not (but still avoiding!)

Son, 2, avoiding all PN/TN till 5

USA

admin rebekahc:
jami
Posted: 09.24.2007 at 08:41 pm       

Well--so far what I have found that these words were listed on the other site as possible peanut sources.

However--no one ever said where the informaiton was from.

As far as I can tell--Food Additive #322---is the number for lecithin-so I am guessing it was listed because of the possibility of not knowing.

And I agree I am not finding much on Hydroxylpropyl or
Methylcellulose

But together they make eye drops!--

Sorry to turn you into panic mode--

I could not find any of these listed on any other list--except in some threads in the other sites. I checked several books and other places online--

I guess it is time to remove them from the list.--I will look around some more tomorrow--not to take this off topic--(I can edit later) but I had to start looking into Crohns disease today for my youngest--and I was at the hospital too long today.

Michelle Mom to:

DS #1- 10 --peanuts, treenuts, asthma, environmental allergies-grew out of egg

Ds-#2 6- peanuts, treenuts,penicilen, motrin, environmental allergies-grew out of milk, peas

DD -#1 - 13 months old- milk

USA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version