Marital Impact of FA's

Started by GoingNuts, April 09, 2014, 06:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoingNuts

This was forwarded to my by my local support group leader. 

Disclaimer
:  I haven't looked at it yet and have no idea when I'll time to.  Proceed at your own risk.

Dear Support Group Leader, 

My name is Dr. Liz Koman and I am a faculty member of Capella Universities' Harold Abel School of Social and Behavioral Sciences. This letter is being sent to you to request your help in disseminating information regarding a survey that is being conducted on the impact of raising a child with food allergies. This survey is intended to collect data regarding the effects of raising a food allergic child on Marital Satisfaction. Although Marital Satisfaction may be impacted by many variables, this survey will address the role that personality and coping self-efficacy also on marital satisfaction of individuals raising a child with food allergies. This survey has been approved by Capella Universities Institutional Review Board. The survey is expected to be completed in about 15 minutes. All data will be collected so that no individual responses are ever shared, all data remains completely confidential and data cannot be tied back to any individual respondent. Upon completion of data collection, data will be analyzed and submitted for scholarly presentation and publication.

My research team and I are requesting that you forward the URL https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FA_Marital_Impact for this online survey to your support group members and/or include the URL in your newsletter. People who choose to participate will be shown a consent form upon entering the survey, those who decide to participate may consent without having to provide a physical signature. In this way, participant anonymity will be maintained.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. It is our hope that you will disseminate information about this study. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please contact me at: (757) 577-2153, or Elizabeth.Koman@Capella.edu. Thank you,

Liz

Liz Koman, Ph.D., CPT
Faculty, Industrial/Organizational Psychology
School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
Direct Line: 757-577-2153
email:  Elizabeth.Koman@capella.edu

Capella University
Capella Tower
225 South 6th Street, 9th Floor
Minneapolis MN 55402
www.Capella.edu

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

twinturbo

I'm not participating but I am emailing to DH to scrutinize.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview