Kings Hawiaain Bread

Started by joshsmom, September 09, 2013, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshsmom

These rolls are still safe for peanut, tree nuts, sesame and sunflower seeds.  No chance of cross contamination. They now have hot dog buns, but that was just for summer. I use the honey wheat rolls to make sliders for my kids. These contain: wheat, milk, soy and egg.

Jessica

I didn't know the buns were for a limited time. Hot dogs taste way better in a King's Hawaiian hot dog bun.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

I think I get the hot dog buns year round.  Guess I'll have to pay attention this winter.

Macabre

We love these. The sandwich rolls (rectangular, maybe 5" long) are perfect for packing lunches. I use then to pack DS' lunch for speech tournaments--and for my own when I'm judging (there's always a huge spread for judges, but I take my own lunch). It is so much more delicate  to eat one of those than a sandwich made with regular bread--or even DH's. homemade bread (he does not use loaf pans). 

Our church has also used it for communion before. :)
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

PurpleCat

I found King's Hawaiian hotdog buns today at Target.  They are listed as a "new" on the wrapper.  DD is thrilled!!!

Macabre

ME TOO!!!!! I was coming to post about it! And hamburger buns! I've had a hamburger at Wendy's, but I've not had a hot dog since leaving Virginia.  I am so excited!!
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

PurpleCat

DD ate 2 hotdogs with a big smile on her face last night!  She hasn't had one in a few years either!  I used to try with bread but nope, that was not the same for her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview