Possible 0 CoPay Epi Pens

Started by PurpleCat, June 17, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCat

https://www.epipen.com/en/copay-offer

Our school nurse sent this via email with the school forms for next year!  Our school district is so good about allergies! 

Someone may have already posted this somewhere, but I thought I'd share just in case it can help someone here.

We prefer AuviQ so I did not look at the fine print.

YouKnowWho

We have used these offers in the past - they are great with deductibles (one year 2 sets of epis and 2 inhalers cost me $600 with supposedly fabulous insurance  ~)).  This past year, I got out for under $100 (just did one inhaler with 2 sets of Epis).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

hedgehog

What timing!  I just picked up DD's this morning.  I picked up DS's a few days ago.  We are now very well stocked through September 2015.  Too bad I didn't see this before 9:00 this morning.
USA

krasota

We've used this for the last year.  No out of pocket on any of our epis, except maybe the pack the ER dispensed.

Sanofi has a similar program for Auvi-q.  In fact, I need to print that one out and head over to CVS.

--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

Jessica

We used the Sanofi ones this year and last. Only $100 off since our insurance doesn't cover but at least it's something. But the thing is, even after the $100 off it still cost more than full price epis a couple years ago (epis and auvi q were close to the same price here). They've really jacked up the price recently. :(
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

SilverLining

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview