login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Dairy Allergy and new here  (Read 1084 times)

Description:

Offline Jeff20

Dairy Allergy and new here
« on: June 25, 2014, 03:32:16 PM »
I've had a dairy allergy for a few years.  I've become kind of accustomed to living with it.  It makes eating out pretty hard.  I have a few options, but it'd be nice to be able to go out and eat whatever I want.  Anyways I'm new here and hi to everyone!

Offline SilverLining

Re: Dairy Allergy and new here
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

Online rebekahc

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:54 PM »
 :bye:
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline momma2boys

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 10:39:23 PM »
Hi, welcome!
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Offline yelloww

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 08:18:11 PM »
Hi! My son has a dairy allergy- we eat out pretty often even though he's allergic to dairy, eggs, and peanuts. We almost always find something he likes on a menu. Do you have other food restrictions? Maybe we can come up with some new food ideas for you when you go out to eat. Welcome!