FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Traveling & Restaurants

Seattle and Vancouver

<< < (2/2)

DoubleAs:
Thought I'd post an update in case it's helpful to others...we discovered a nut-free restaurant -- Rocky Mountain Flatbread -- great food and they were awesome with my son's egg allergy as well. There's also a nut-free, vegan bakery called Fairy Cakes. They have limited hours Thursday thru Sunday only, but it was the first time my son could go to a bakery and eat anything he wanted :-)

spacecanada:
As far as chain restaurants go, if they have them close to where you will be in Vancouver, Moxies restaurants are highly viewed in the allergy community and Panago pizza places are all nut free and peanut free.

hezzier:
I'm calling up the old Seattle thread to do some research on the previous listed restaurants.  We are planning a trip right after Christmas.  Found a great blog about nut free eating...

https://emsnutfreeeats.com/allergy-friendly-restaurant-guide-seattle/

After reading her recommendations, it makes me wonder why haven't we gone sooner!  Will also need dairy free options for DD, but based on this list I don't think this is going to be difficult to feed everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version