Allergy Law Project

Started by LinksEtc, January 08, 2015, 08:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinksEtc

ALLERGY LAW PROJECT

http://allergylawproject.com

Laurel Francoeur, Esq. & Mary Vargas, Esq. & Homa Woodrum, Esq.

I think that this has great potential ... very exciting.     

Of course, I'm probably biased as I  :heart: Homa for her sesame work.

hsw24

The  :heart: is mutual!  Thank you for sharing, we have a lot of articles in the works and also are trying to gather legal decisions, etc. for people doing their own sleuthing.  I'm hoping to get some labeling stuff up on the site and of course we've got travel and other issues - a lot of what is out there focuses on schools so we've got a lot of ideas.

LinksEtc

Labeling has always been 1 of my main focuses ... I'm not a lawyer ... but you know where/how to find me if I can be of assistance  :evil: .

Seriously, good luck with the project!

:smooch:

PurpleCat

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

LinksEtc

"The Allergy Law Project"
https://ohmahdeehness.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/the-allergy-law-project/

QuoteThe resource is free (I was able to piggyback the hosting into a framework I already had and the $15 domain registration fee was really the only specific start up cost) because our time is donated which also keeps matters independent.

bold/blue mine

This whole quote makes me want to do the happy dance .....

:happydance:

SilverLining

I was looking over this site. Looks pretty interesting.

When they start putting links on their resources page, if BTDT is considered a resource, I hope they consider including FAS.

ajasfolks2

I crossposted link to the original blog in Schools . . . will also post this link into that thread there too.  No problem having discussion in both places . . .

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

SilverLining

FYI ajasfolks, this has been posted on our FB page as well.

hsw24

Links are certainly a behind the scenes discussion point - I do the webmaster side of things so I'm debating how to organize them into something usable.  I think a group like FAS is great because you've all been doing this longer than some of the newer on the scenes outlets and you have more in depth conversations than, say, a comment box somewhere else or a tweet.  It will take time to iron out the system since this is a side thing but we care very much about providing useful, solid information and take seriously the support and positive response so far. 

Onward!

maeve

This is great.  I really loved Laurel's webinar last year on 504 plans.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview