Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products  (Read 2447 times)

Description:

Cory Rinow

Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products
« on: July 30, 2014, 10:47:19 AM »
Hello everyone!  I am new here, but I know what it is like to scour the ends of the earth to find safe products, with safely sourced ingredients.  That's why I've created a line of Nut-free, Vegan, & Organic bath and body products.  From body butters, to bath bombs, to sugar scrubs, to baby wash - enjoy the peace of mind knowing our products are made from carefully sourced ingredients to ensure no cross contamination. 

If this interests you, check out my website:
ButterflyCakesAndSoaps.com

Just for members of this site, use the coupon code FASUPP for 20% off your entire purchase!  Thanks for your time everyone!

Offline Jessica

Re: Nut-free, Vegan, Organic Bath & Body Products
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 04:15:01 AM »
shea butter. Bummer. :(
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:07:20 PM »
I'd be careful claiming your products are nut-free if they contain shea.  Unless something has changed, the FDA classifies shea as a nut.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »
Ditto for coconut, which is in a lot of their products. We don't avoid coconut but some do and the fda think it's a nut.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA