FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Welcome > FAS Committee

Trouble accessing forum?

<< < (2/17) > >>

YouKnowWho:
I missed you guys, stomps feet.

Seriously wondered what the heck I did because well everything else is my fault today LOL

hezzier:
I was the one who messaged FB this am, couldn't get in on iphone or computer.  I think I was having with-drawls.

SilverLining:
Glad everyone is back.

Sorry if I was slow with replies.  DH is on vacation, so I've been on-line less. 

YouKnowWho:
SL - no worries and no apologies, you need offline time as well  :smooch:

I am just having a mind racing day (and I wonder where DS2 gets it from  :hiding:).  I cried all the way to trampoline, usually stoic DS1 shed tears three times today, DS2 cried and threatened to move away (I may have made the big jump into our homeschool time a little too fast, trying to figure out what they can handle) and well Em cries if the wind catches her wrong these days.

ajasfolks2:
Could not get back into thread here for a few moments (just now).

This was message I got, BTW:

--- Quote ---Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version