Hershey's ice cream

Started by brownie, September 02, 2014, 07:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownie

Just a question.  Hershey's is supposed to label so well - 5 different levels of labeling or some such thing.  How come there is no warning label on their ice cream and popsicles when everyone says there is no dedicated ice cream line in the U.S.?

DS' school is serving their fruit punch popsicle as part of a celebration this week and sent me the label for this (and every other Hershey frozen on a stick treat). I was just baffled there was no warning and was wondering if anyone had info on this.  Maybe it's not made by Hershey?  I don't actually have the box...just the nutrition labels.
Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

hezzier

It's not the same Hershey's company.  It's Hershey's Creamery Company...I looked at their website and in the blue bar at the bottom of the page it says not affiliated with Hershey's Chocolate.

http://www.hersheyicecream.com/aboutus.html

brownie

Ahhh...that never occurred to me though I thought perhaps someone was paying to put the name "hershey" on the package.  Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview