Carry case for Auvi-Q for runner or other athlete?

Started by ajasfolks2, December 01, 2014, 07:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajasfolks2

Can get sew on patch with medical symbol -- wondering if son would OK that even for the arm band option?  I think it would be smart.

Could also hotglue (or some kind of glue) one onto a waterproof pouch for the swimbag. 

ETA -- We've also got a couple of outgrown Speedo-like jammers I could use to try to make something (in my copious free time, LOL).
Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

CMdeux

Quote from: ajasfolks2 on December 01, 2014, 11:36:22 AM
Can get sew on patch with medical symbol -- wondering if son would OK that even for the arm band option?  I think it would be smart.

Could also hotglue (or some kind of glue) one onto a waterproof pouch for the swimbag. 

ETA -- We've also got a couple of outgrown Speedo-like jammers I could use to try to make something (in my copious free time, LOL).

Yes-- we've used star-of-life patches on bags in the past. 
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

spacecanada

Quote from: ajasfolks2 on December 01, 2014, 11:32:54 AM
Am looking at lululemon's men's line of shorts -- wish there were more close up photos of the zipper pockets!  (Like with that zipper open and some idea of pocket size and fabric.
It's not the zipper pocket I stick my Allerjects in, but the gels pockets built into the waistband.  PM me your email address or iPhone number (if you have one) and I can send you photos if you like via iMessage or email.  The zip pouch is usually mesh inside, but some have a water-resistant material and zipper (marked as such on the website - same design, just a different pocket).  The waist band pouches are often Luxtreme (leggings material) and are really secure, despite not having a zipper, especially if you tie up the waist ties.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

spacecanada

ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

acslobod

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview