Guittard chips

Started by pitter patter, December 09, 2014, 10:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleCat

UGH!  I usually buy those at Whole Foods and I was just there but not in the baking aisle or I would have looked.  Maybe you can call and ask if they have them in stock?

becca

Maybe I will try asking my Roche Bros here to get some.  They have all the other flavors.  Why not butterscotch? 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

hezzier

Big Lots had them last year.  Haven't seen any in the stores, but I haven't been looking either.

hezzier

None at Big Lots...only semi-sweet and milk chocolate.

bookedup

I saw the butterscotch, vanilla and mint flavors at Wegmans today.

AFAIK, they have never carried them before and they don't have any of the regular chocolate kind there.
DS (15) - Allergic to PN, TN, Lentils and Peas.  Outgrew Strawberries, Bananas, Chickpeas, String beans, Shrimp, Crab and Lobster.

hedgehog

Oh, I know where there is a wegmans kinda near Becca.  Maybe a half hour drive.
USA

becca

Yay!  It may be that very one that is right next to where DH works, Hedgie!   :crossed:

YouKnowWho

Aldis is carrying a brand of butterscotch chips under their name that is marked nut free. 
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

becca

Oh, dh can get me Aldi chips when he goes to his mother's bday gathering. 

Jessica

Some people on the fb page have said the baking chips at their aldi no longer say nut free facility. I haven't looked in a while.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

suzyq

my roche brothers has the guittard butterscotch, white chocolate aand mint chips, not in the baking aisle but in a special display of holiday baking items near the meat counter.

becca

Called my store and my guy got me 3 bags of each, white and butterscotch, that will be there this afternoon!  At CS desk with my name on them.  :) 

hezzier

I found white ones at the Christmas tree shop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview