Carl's Jr?

Started by guess, January 18, 2015, 02:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guess

How are they overall on peanut?  Our local Wendy's may be closing and I'm not feeling McD's open bins of peanutty candy stored in the open at our local McD's, and I am also not comfortable with the peanut butter pie at BK.  We wouldn't be getting any desserts at Carl's Jr. just burgers.

Jessica

I checked recently and couldn't find anything with peanut/tree nut other than may contains in the desserts (hardee's and carl's jr). However, my family doesn't like them (we only have hardees). I love their little thick swiss and mushroom burgers though. Yum. I did call the local hardee's and they said nothing on the menu had nuts at the time but I haven't found a lot of workers at these places that really knew.

Our BK hasn't got the PB pie yet. KFC does though, and we've eaten there a lot. As long as it's in a sealed package I'm good-my dd is careful not to touch the table or seat at food places.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

guess

I'm not sure mine has enough executive function to be aware of where his hands are going without constant yelling but that's interesting about KFC.  I've been thinking about some place that has large, endless servings of protein and carbs available for a tween boy.  They must put something in the water here because the kids are on a growth streak.  Maybe it's the overwhelming pool of testosterone here at home they're gaining prison muscle.  I worry about people behind the counter shoveling down the PB pies because it's ready to serve.  Yet it's better than shoveling down PB treats to dogs at Burgerville.  At least I have the opportunity of situational awareness w/KFC.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview