Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Wheat/Gluten Allergy

Goldfish Puffs: Contaminated?

<< < (2/2)

cammiec:
Hello!  I am so sorry for not posting a follow up.  FAARP only tested for pistachio & wheat, but said they found no traces of any.  I still do not know what caused my reactions, but of course I cannot make myself eat the goldfish again.

rebekahc:
Not sure which flavor you've eaten, but it looks like all the flavors except BBQ contain milk and I'd suspect that one contains cumin.

cammiec:

--- Quote from: rebekahc on July 09, 2015, 01:19:42 PM ---Not sure which flavor you've eaten, but it looks like all the flavors except BBQ contain milk and I'd suspect that one contains cumin.

--- End quote ---

Oh my goodness I didn't even put that together!  I bet it is the lactose intolerance that I was recently diagnosed with!  Geez, still so much to learn...  ~)

krasota:
I had a celiac reaction to them, but not allergic.  I'm allergic to wheat, but RBO only get me via CD.

So regardless, I'm not touching them again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version