FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Wheat/Gluten Allergy

Goldfish Puffs: Contaminated?

<< < (2/2)

cammiec:
Hello!  I am so sorry for not posting a follow up.  FAARP only tested for pistachio & wheat, but said they found no traces of any.  I still do not know what caused my reactions, but of course I cannot make myself eat the goldfish again.

rebekahc:
Not sure which flavor you've eaten, but it looks like all the flavors except BBQ contain milk and I'd suspect that one contains cumin.

cammiec:

--- Quote from: rebekahc on July 09, 2015, 01:19:42 PM ---Not sure which flavor you've eaten, but it looks like all the flavors except BBQ contain milk and I'd suspect that one contains cumin.

--- End quote ---

Oh my goodness I didn't even put that together!  I bet it is the lactose intolerance that I was recently diagnosed with!  Geez, still so much to learn...  ~)

krasota:
I had a celiac reaction to them, but not allergic.  I'm allergic to wheat, but RBO only get me via CD.

So regardless, I'm not touching them again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version