MedicAlert verbiage 2015

Started by ninjaroll, April 03, 2015, 01:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjaroll

I need to renew and get more bracelets.  My immense gratitude to anyone who can help me streamline this before I call, particularly with second child who is very MFA and ASD.  How do I fit that on a preschooler size?  Brainstorming on possibly having him wearing more than one tag like bracelet and shoe plus GPS for potential elopement.

PurpleCat

I suggest calling them.  If you get a good customer service person, they will work with you on the phone to develop an acceptable quote for the bracelet and will also do the emergency medical information in more detail.

My DD has way too many allergies and asthma and that's what I did.  I haven't changed the bracelet since we added Bacitracin, just her emergency medical information as she has added allergies and outgrown allergies.

DD's reads Asthma, Allergies to many foods, No Bacitracin.  (Before Bacitracin, it said, carries EPI Pen)

CMdeux

They've definitely tightened up what they'll allow for engraving, I know.

Used to be whatever you wanted to say, they'd dutifully write it down, engrave, and presto...

now, not so much.  I forget what DD's says.  Something like Allergic to multi foods. asthma.  Carries epi.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview