new pb cheerios

Started by Mfamom, January 09, 2012, 07:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinturbo

GM's manufacturing choices on product form factor are problematic for the part if its consumer base who have peanut as an allergen. Proper market research would most likely have sidestepped the largest lookalike issue. The secondary issue surrounding GM's labeling for shared lines and what it considers negligible risk revolves more around corporate policy.

But I suppose if you want to discredit those concerns the fastest way to do it involves incendiary statements about "going after" GM's Cheerios because that would make the medical political.

joanna5

Quote from: YouKnowWho on January 13, 2012, 06:55:29 AM
Okay, here is what I take issue with - people who don't clean up after their messy toddlers and feed them in places that they should not be feeding them.

And this is my issue.  The smushed crackers, the Cheerios, the goldfish... Every.freaking.where.  I actually have a somewhat disturbing hatred for the smiling little fishies.  Clean up after your kid.  Full stop.

As for the Cheerios, to me it's not a huge deal, honestly.  For most kids who are of the age where they'll be eating them off the ground, all Cheerios are going to be viewed as O's.  I can't imagine that most one year olds will be checking to see if they're regular, multigrain, chocolate, or whatever- even if there are some differences in their appearance. 
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview