Started by Princess Cheese, May 06, 2012, 07:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cheese

U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

hk

Yes, all the time.  I didn't bother calling since it's Kraft and I wouldn't get a straight answer.  I normally call on everything, but we've used this for years with no problems.

Jessica

We have used it. We haven't in a long time though-we always get the Reddi Whip in the cans.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Elliana

We don't use it often, but it has caused no problems for our PN/TN allergic child.  I have never called on it, however.

Elle
PN/TN allergic
USA

YouKnowWho

I prefer to make my own by adding more sugar and beating longer.  Never leave unattended though or you will have really sweet butter...
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Princess Cheese

I'm tempted to eat this stuff out of the dish.  Frozen.

There goes my diet?  Sighh..
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Ra3chel

Actually, a really good, fairly low-cal sweet-tooth fix is a couple Tbsp of low-fat cool whip, a handful of frozen berries, and a bit of chocolate syrup. Once in a blue moon, I will also throw in a handful of cereal and pretend this is a meal.  :hiding:
The 3 is silent.

krasota

I usually make my own whipped cream, but I sometimes have a yen for Cool Whip.  I'm pretty sure it's still safe for me.

And I'd certainly never buy a tub of Philadelphia Cream Cheese filling and a tub of Cool Whip and a can of wild blueberries in syrup and make a meal around the campfire of it.  Nope, not me.
--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

justme

Nope. We use Great Value Brand from Wal-Mart. It's cheaper and we like their labeling policy better.

Mfamom

We've used cool whip many times.   BUT, after the experiment Nameless posted about store bought whipped cream and REAL whipped cream, I've resorted to making my own.  :)
so easy.  heavy cream, vanilla and sugar.  Beat the heck out of it and you've got yummy whipped cream minus the preservatives and crap.
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

Mfamom

We've used it a lot of times, but since Nameless posted that experiment with store bought vs. homemade, I've resorted to making it myself.  ;)
so easy, heavy whipping cream, some vanilla and sugar.  Beat the heck out of it and you have delicious fresh whipped cream minus all the preservatives!
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview